Ali's Adventures

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Back to Sydney.

So I'm back in Sydney now and it's my last day. I've had the most amazing few days here, sightseeing, catching up with people I met all around Oz and reminiscing on the last time I was here. The weather is beautiful at the moment (it was 39 degrees today) and it really makes you want to stay here for a while. I met Tina from Tassie on Sunday, we went to Manly and then sat at the Opera house bar that evening watching sunset over the bridge and the opera house. I couldn't stop smiling at how lucky I am to have had the opportunity to do this trip!! Being down there on a Sunday evening is an experience in itself as it is where practically every gay guy in sydney comes on a sunday. It was a great laugh and an experience not to be missed!!

The next day was spent down on the Rocks and Darling Harbour again (I just love this place!)which was followed by a trip to the Aquarium, again!!! I have definitely fallen in love with this city all over again. It's amazing the difference a bit of sun makes!

Yesterday I did the coastal walk from Bondi to Coogee with Nina and it was scorching!! We were like two old granny's by the time we got back, we were so exhausted (and burned!) That evening I was treated to a gorgeous meal by Nigel in Nick's restaurant in Darling Harbour. We had a great night there, followed by Salsa dancing in the Establishment! Definitely to be recommended! And that ended my last time back in Sydney!I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home