What stands out from NZ!

1) "Sweet As!"
2) "Sweeeet!"
3) "For sure!"
4) "Kia Ora"
5) No central heating!
6) No insulation
7) Lovely people
8) Most amazing scenery you'll ever find
9) They like to kill Possums, it's a national past-time!
10)The kids walk around in bare feet, everywhere! Even in the south island!!
I'm really going to miss it here, it's great!You gotta come over!!! I will miss the friends I made here most of all.
Over and out from NZ!!
1 Comments:
Possom Killing is a National Pastime, you mention that but not that sport thing they play down there, funny shaped ball, load of big fella's play it........hhhmmm, oooooooh, tip of the tongue......
Oh YEAH - - RUGBY !!! How did you not mention IT even after going to an ALL BLACKS game.
And is it just me or do they all say "bro" a lot too...
By
Anonymous, at 12:51 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home