Lima - The end of South America
And so the end of the trip arrived! We flew back to Lima to say our goodbyes. Some of the group left early the next morning but I was here for 2 days. Lima is a very dangerous city and girls are advised not to go out by themselves. It is nicknamed "Gunpoint city" because of the amount of tourists that get held up at gunpoint for their belongings, and sure enough we met 3 american girls in the hotel who had been held up earlier that day!
We just went round the corner for dinner that night and had an early enough night because everyone was wrecked. Next morning I headed out shopping with Phil, Melissa and Andrew, and luckily we were not held up! That evening we decided to go to see the Da Vinci Code because you're advised not to be on the streets when it's dark. All the rest left later that night so I am on my own today which has given me the time to bring my blog up to date. Heading to Santiago tonight and then to Auckland NZ tomorrow night.
We just went round the corner for dinner that night and had an early enough night because everyone was wrecked. Next morning I headed out shopping with Phil, Melissa and Andrew, and luckily we were not held up! That evening we decided to go to see the Da Vinci Code because you're advised not to be on the streets when it's dark. All the rest left later that night so I am on my own today which has given me the time to bring my blog up to date. Heading to Santiago tonight and then to Auckland NZ tomorrow night.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home